Queso Fundido with Chorizo
- ¾ cup of chorizo, grounded
- ¼ cup of fresh cilantro, rinsed and finely chopped
- Bowl of your favorite tortilla chips or corn tortillas
- 2 cups of San Rafael Oaxaca Cheese, cut into small cubes
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chorizo and cook for 5 minutes or until lightly browned; drain, then set aside.
- Place the San Rafael Oaxaca Cheese cubes in the skillet.
- On low heat, continuously stir until all the cheese is completely melted.
- Pour the cheese into a hot dish.
- Add the chorizo on top of the cheese; sprinkle with cilantro.
- For the best flavor, blend the cheese with the chorizo and serve hot with your favorite tortilla chips or use soft corn tortillas to make tacos. Enjoy!